Whether you are a passionate wine lover or a professional restaurateur, your wine collection deserves the finest of showcases to enhance the whole wine experience.
The new generation conditioning units for wine cellars from Wine Corner offers:
• Unobtrusive positioning
• Constant temperature regulation by heating or cooling
• Humidity level maintained
• Temperature adjustable from 4°C to 15°C
• Low noise levels
• Automatic defrosting
• Serial reheating
To protect your wine further, we have provided all the essential protective features including:
• Pressure-controlled expansion valve and speed regulator
• Pressure-controlled safety switches for low and high pressure
• Check valve
• Heating belt
• Metal dust filter
- The WINE SP40CE is a Split Unit with a ducted evaporator system for wine cellars.
- The Split Unit can accommodate connections over a maximum distance of 20m horizontally and 10m vertically.
- The WINE SP40CE requires a separate 16amp power supply.
- The WINE SP40CE must be installed by a registered refrigeration engineer.
- The unit is delivered with two years warranty against any manufacturing defects.
For more information please call us or email email@example.com
Delivery is free and generally within 3 to 5 working days to mainland UK locations.
Click here for downloads:
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit SP40DUPRO for Wine Cellars User Guide - 2mb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit SP40CAPRO for Bespoke Wine Cabinets User Guide - 2mb
Range WineMaster has been designed to provide an optimal air conditioning solution for the cellar of your dreams. Thanks to a constant temperature and a preserved humidity, your wines flourish throughout the year in a wine cellar with the best conditions.
theWineMaster SP40CE Pro fits perfectly into a glazed space.
As for the WINESP40CAPRO2 and WINESP40DUPRO2, the sound level of the outdoor unit is 42 dB maximum (when the outdoor temperature is high and without additional fittings).
Its dimensions allow it to integrate ideally into the ceiling, making it aesthetically discreet thanks to its small footprint (just over 15cm).
The air conditioner consists of two separate units, a thermostat box and a connection box. They must be interconnected by a rigid refrigeration connection and electrical connections.
The length of the refrigeration connections between the two units must not exceed 20m.
Dimensions H x W x D: 642 x 857 x 424 mm
Dimensions: H x W x D: with cabinet: 153 x 950 x 700 mm / without cabinet: 152 x 806 x 692 mm
Weight: with casing: 28 kg / without casing: 16 kg
- Temperature adjustment Preset at 12 ° C, adjustable between 8 and 18 ° C *
- Max outside temperature 40 ° C **
- 900 W cooling capacity at 15 ° C **
- 230 / 240V-50 Hz power supply
- Electric power cooling mode 600 W
- Electric power heating mode 500 W
- R449 gas
* With insulation adapted to the temperature and volume of the room.
** As the power decreases according to the outside temperature, the device may lose its ability to maintain 12°C if the outside temperature approaches 40°C.