Our Wine Rooms
We have recently introduced our service known as Wine Room. Just like a cellar, they are perfect for storing your favourite wines. These can be installed in your kitchen, your garage, dining room or even your garage.
Freestanding or Bespoke
There are two options to choose from, Freestanding and Bespoke. Freestanding comes in four sizes and Bespoke is specially designed for your home space.
Introduction to Wine Rooms
To learn more about our premier-quality Wine Rooms, click the link below to get to know your very own wine room and the different options we have to offer.
OUR WINE ROOMS
Two Year Guarantee
When installing one of our Wine Wall, we offer a two year guarantee to ensure the customer is happy with the result. All our Wine Rooms are fitted with wine racking, flooring, lighting, doors and a cooling unit.
Bespoke Wine Rooms
For a premium purpose built Wine Room, click the link below for more details.
- ARM15 Installation Diagram 2 145kb
- ARM15 Installation Diagram 1 123kb
- Wine Arm 15 User Guide - 1.9mb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Units Comparison Chart/Technical Information Chart - 245kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE IN25 Dimensions - 307kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE C25S Dimensions -489kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Units WINE C50S and C50SR Introduction - 4.9mb
- Wine Cellar Door with Conditioning Unit PC15 User Guide - 1736kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit SP40DUPRO for Wine Cellars User Guide - 2mb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit SP40CAPRO for Bespoke Wine Cabinets User Guide - 2mb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE SP100 User Guide - 1634kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE IN50+ User Guide - 1500kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE IN25 User Guide - 2870kb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE C50S and C50SR User Guide - 1.6mb
- Wine Cellar Conditioning Unit WINE C25 and C25SR User Guide - 668kb
- Wine Conditioning Units Price List - 270kb
“Wine Corner transformed my garage into a very respectable wine store with the minimum of fuss. They worked really hard and did a very nice job, carpentry, plastering, electrics and decorating. We are delighted with the result and are very happy to recommend them.”
“If you collect wine as well as drinking it, you need the correct place to store it. Wine Corner have the knowledge and products to create wine cellars from scratch and I can recommend both the company and the people. 100% service and excellent end result.”
“Wine Corner know their products and the specialized wine storage industry in great detail. They tell you ‘how it is’ and you know exactly where you stand. They are also very accommodating, they come up with some great ideas and we found them to be totally reliable. Very pleased.”
For your freestanding wine room, there are a variety of sizes to choose from. Whether you’re new to wine or store thousands, there will be a size that is right for you.
Freestanding Wine Rooms come in the following: (all sizes in mm)
1200 x 1200 x 2108h
1200 x 1800 x 2108h
1800 x 1800 x 2108h
1800 x 2200 x 2108h
Book Your Wine Room Installation
If you are eager to get a Wine Room of your very own, be sure to contact us and book your installation now.