Unique Totem Refrigerated Bag-in-Box dispenser
- dispenser for glass, carafe, pitcher, decanter
- uses 3, 5 and 10 litre wine bags, and 1.5 & 3 litre pouch up bags
- suitable for wine, juice, tea, coffee, water, cocktail and more
- instant refrigeration
- vacuum pump system
- dispenser prevents oxidation
- no installation required, plug in to mains supply
- nitrogen gas free
- silent operation
- maintenance free
- easy to clean
- temperature control: from 6° to 18° C
- counter top use
- weight: 9 kg
- dimensions: H 300mm x W 200mm x D 330mm
- patent pending
- automatic pour measuring : 4 custom presets
- RFID system for product identification and control
Bulk purchase of quality wine, ‘BIB’ style, makes sound business sense, but not if it spoils, causes customer complaints, wastage and damage to your reputation. It’s therefore wise to play it safe, and protect your bag-in-box wine by investing in premium quality refrigerated dispensers.
Commercial and environmental factors are driving the ever-increasing usage of bag-in-box wine. In response to this, Italian wine storage wine storage specialist IP Industries has designed 4 refrigerated dispensers to accommodate the needs of both the hospitality industry and the home.
Like most other catering appliances, their size and design means they are portable when empty. They simply plug into a regular mains supply, satisfying the needs of restaurants, mobile caters, bars and private clients.
One of the main benefits of Bag-in-Box wines, is the hygienic dispensing and self seal arrangement after serving which radically reduces the possibility of corked or oxidised wine.
Other benefits of using Bag-in-Box wine:
- Once opened, Bag In Box wine can be served in good condition for 20 days
- Storage of Bag In Box wine (in temperate conditions) is easy due to the shape of container
- Reduced transportation costs and efficient storage
- Reduced wastage
- Reduced impact on the environment; approx. 23 boxes can be produced for the same cost and energy consumption used to produce one glass wine bottle.
Our long-established relationship direct with the manufacturer means that you can be confident with your purchase. You’ll be using the most reliable products with the latest technology created by experts in the wine industry.
There are three other refrigerated dispensers in the range:
- GS10 – Single dispenser with 10 litre capacity
- GS20 – Dual dispenser with 20 litre capacity
- HB100 – Dual dispenser, with dual temperature control