These humidifiers regulate and control humidity while offering the versatility to be used with any brand of wine cooling system.
Wine Guardian offer humidifiers for both ducted and ducted split systems which can be integrated or freestanding. The integrated can only be mounted to the Wine Guardian system, while the freestanding can be used with any brand of cooling system.
Both versions of the humidifiers are designed to increase humidity levels in any type or size of wine cellar whether residential or commercial. An evaporative drip system is in place with removable cover and cleanable pad for easy access and maintenance.
- Uses Wine Guardian remote interface for control and readout; a separate controller is not needed
- Installs on either side of system for application flexibility
- Powered directly from Wine Guardian® unit; no separate power source required
- Can be used with any wine cellar cooling system
- Versatile placement: mounted through-the-wall, through-the-racking or on-the-wall with included mounting brack for maximum flexibility
- Sleek, modern supply grille (removable)
Both humidifiers use Wine Guardian control system to sense & control the amount of moisture that need to be added to the cellar. The water supply and drain lines are conveniently located for ease of installation and service.
Wine Guardian humidifiers are designed for minimal maintenance. However, a regular maintenance program helps prolong the life of the humidifier and helps to maintain humidity in the cellar.
Wine Guardian Humidifier Data Sheet 487KB
Wine Guardian Humidifier User Guide 728KB