It provides the flexibility of a split unit, while supplying the installation ability of a Through-the-Wall system and a temperature range of 5-18°C.
The Ductless split unit is ideal for small wine cellar owners who have no room for mechanical equipment or are unable to accommodate duct work. The Wine Guardian Ductless split offers high & Low ambient protection in a sleek, newly styled condensing unit. The condensing unit provides a smaller footprint with the ability to mount to a variety of structures.
- Commercial-grade, corrosion resistant construction for long term durability
- Fan coil can be mounted through-the-wall or Surface mount – Exclusive to this unit
- Condensing unit operating capacities from -29°C to 46°C
- Condensing unit standard with outdoor enclosure
- Small footprint – fan coil fits well within racking or above doorways
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Adjustable Louvers
- Fuse required for plug – With Heater 5 Amp – Without heater 3 Amp
Wine Guardian Ductless Split Data Sheet 407KB
Wine Guardian Ductless Split User Guide 1.70MB
Ductless Split System Specifications 159KB