The insulated glass door is beautiful and is also made with the very best materials. With A-Rated thermal efficiency this door offers a U-value of 1.3 W/m²K. The door is constructed to maximise insulation and includes:
• Door and frame constructed from steel reinforced, fully welded, multi-chambered white uPVC profile with sculpted beading and profile gives attractive lines to both the door and frame
• Co-extruded rubber bubble gaskets for a near air-tight seal
• Door set on three fully adjustable flag hinges to enable a perfect fit • Key locking handle secures the door using a two point locking mechanism
• Low profile aluminium threshold for that all-important seal on the base of the door
• Toughened safety glass double glazing, with an Active Blue tint option, maintains an effective thermal barrier between warm and chilled air.
Colour options include White, Cream, Irish Oak, Rosewood and Light Oak. We also offer a choice of bespoke colours including Chartwell Green, Grey and classic Black.
For more information on our bespoke wine cellar doors, including prices for your very own wine cellar door, please call us on 03333 702589 or 01302 744916 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form
Wine Corner also offers glazed wine rooms which are popular at the moment as they can show off wine collections beautifully.